The Columbus ATDD Developers Group exists to give developers and technical-minded testers a place to discuss tools like Cucumber and SpecFlow and other agile testing concepts that are used in acceptance test driven development.
This group might be for you if:
- You write code using BDD frameworks like Cucumber and SpecFlow
- You believe that testing is the responsibility of developers too
- You’re looking for better ways to make sure that your software meets the needs of the business
- Your team spends too much time manually testing
- You’re interested in any of this stuff
We meet from 11:30-12:30 on the 1st Thursday of the month at various locations around Columbus. Check out the blog or the links on the right to see what’s going on.
We are all over the interwebs so you can keep up with the group in the following ways:
- This site
- Twitter – @ColumbusATDD
- Google Group – group announcements as well as open ATDD discussion!